Thursday, October 22, 2015

About this blog

Hello there Futbolistas, This blog will follow the journey of FCBarcelona. "Barca" short for Barcelona, plays in three leagues: La Liga, Champions league, and Spanish Cup. Being a Futbolista myself, I choose to write about fcbarcelona because soccer is something I hold dearly to my heart. My entire family has been involved in soccer ever since I can remember, and the game comes natural to me. I love soccer because the game is so complex and the amount of skill you can do by simply moving your foot to the right or left. 
Barcelona has always been my favorite ever since Ronaldinho (one of the best players for Barcelona/Brazil) played for them. Ronaldihno was one of the best players of his generation own for his technique, tricks, and dribbling. Now, Messi is number one and although he does not preform tricks like Ronaldihno, he has ball control that seems unreal.
Most people love soccer, but do not "see the game" I think my knowledge about the game is far more enhanced than others. I will document my perspective and insights about the leagues, games, and players. 
Check out FCBarcelona for the history and stats of previous  years/games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment